Are you creating and thriving or settling and surviving?
Most people can’t answer these two questions. That’s because most people – may be even YOU, are letting life just happen to them. They decided long ago not to take the leading role.
Do you often feel that your life is out of control and you’re just surviving? Do you look at your days off work as time to recover from the pressures of the week? Is it hard to find time for yourself and those important relationships in your life? Would you like to create some space to do the things that are important to you?
Do any of these statements feel like you?
- I never get time or space for myself.
- I know that there’s something more, I’m just settling.
- I don’t laugh as much as I used to.
- I take care of other people’s needs and often neglect my own.
- I want a different job but I don’t know how to go about it.
- I’m always on the go – I’m very reactive in my life.
- I spend my evenings just watching the TV.
- I know there’s more to life – I’m stuck with what to do about it.
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
− Diane Ackerman
Life isn’t just about ticking boxes and getting stuff done. There is another way. Learn how YOU can create and thrive by Unlocking Your Life’s Potential.